- They tell everyone that you’re the best teacher ever (even though you’re the only one they’ve ever had)
- They accidentally call you their parent/caregiver’s name.
- You could teach a lesson about a paper clip and they’d be excited.
- They laugh at every ridonkulous joke you make (get it?)… He-he!
- They are excited when they get the chance to sit next to you.
- They want to impress you (“Look, I can do a cartwheel!”).
- They give you special presents all the time (“I drew this picture for you!”).
- They make you feel like a celebrity when they see you outside of school (“OMG I can’t believe that Miss ______ is at the supermarket at the same time as us. Should we speak to her? Eeeeeek!”).
- They worry about you when you’re sick (“Where is ________ today?”).
- No matter how you’re feeling, their little smiles brighten up your day.
Credit to Creative Clips for the graphic.